Monday, November 29, 2010

Tis the season


Owen was having a blast at Grandma Moshers. I love thanksgiving.

Tyty, Josie and my dad were just waiting to get packed up and go visit the grandparents. cute.


this week was Thanksgiving, Samantha's birthday, Sacrament talk, bought a car, Midnight shopping, worst tippers at work, and hanging out with my soon to be husband Aaron. Oh i love him so much. he just hangs out with my family while i am at work and never ever complains. Oh that was a shout out!






Oh and I also missed my sister Keri and CJ and can not wait to see them this week! Cj takes an important test and keri gets to play. I will make her plan wedding with me. Oh and Kaci and Brian were not there either, but i see them everyday! Christmas party is coming up and I am pumped.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out!! loved it!! so excited!! FRIDAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stole all of your pictures to put on my blog! thanks for documenting the weekend. Love all of the pictures with grandpa Mosher.

    ReplyDelete