Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

EEEE heeee heee heee heeee!!!!!! (is that how witches laugh? i do not know)

i would say that halloween does not make my top five of holidays. I never really enjoy dressing up, and i eat andy way to often to say that it motivates me. Anyways, this year it was on Sunday, so i did not have to work and i did not have to do anything. I was happy! When i realized bailey would be coming over to trick or treat I knew that i had to dress up for her. The entire 23 or so years i have lived here we have gotten maybe 5 trick-or-treaters, so maybe that is another reason i do not love it too much. Anyways, I dressud up like a scary witch and answered the door creepily (word?), and it did the trick. She was the cutest pirate i have ever seen. Tiny pirates are cute.

2 comments: