Sunday, November 7, 2010

John Legend



I have always loved John Legend! Ailish has gone to a few of his concerts, even got to drink out of his water bottle. Lucky! Keri and CJ have also gone to his concert. I was envious. So it was my turn to finally go to his concert. Rania and I went and had a blast. It was a well needed date of shopping, eating, and seing the man of our dreams perform. He is so talented, and next to JT it was the best concert ever. Will also got to hang out a bit, so overall it was a super day. Only downside is that I was not the girl to get pulled on the stage. I become a groupie to every concert i attend. Something happens to me, ya know? Maybe next time I will be so lucky.

uhhhh i feel like i may look like i ummmm like girls in this hat. But, i just felt like it was John Legendy

2 comments: