Monday, November 29, 2010

Disneyland!



I have a Disneyland pass and it has been wasting away in my wallet. So I decided to take little Bailey! I originally wanted to take both Bailey and Kate, but let me tell you one was ENOUGH. This is not to say that we did not have a blast. She did not have one meltdown and was filled with smiles the entire day, even in the hour and a half line for princess land. Yet, I kept imagining myself having to tell Kaci I lost Bailey. She likes to run. By 3:30 we had a full day of fun! Here are some moments.
If Bailey was a good girl she got to put on her princess outfit. She was so so so happy and proud to be a good girl in a princess outfit!

She wanted to talk to every kid there. This conversation is her mandating this poor kids name. He would not respond, but kept yelling "what is your name?" when he did not answer she looked at me and said "Toni he is not saying anything!"

She loves Cinderella the most





Overall the day was a lot of fun. Next time I will take Kate. and maybe an adult so that I can talk to someone...

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahaha... bailey!! that lil beasty baby!! i can only imagine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't tell anyone, but I'm pretty sure you're her favorite aunt! You are such an awesome sista to take my little baby nugget to disneyland just for funsies. I hate to keep reminding you, but Bailey and I will be so sad when you get married and move away. Why oh, why did DC have to move?

    ReplyDelete