
Whoop whoop, the big 33! We celebrated this week because he is in Europe then off to China for work. It was a last minute trip for work, but it is only because the trip is usually in December which is way too close to our wedding, so they changed the trips to NOW. I am kinda bummed at my gift giving for his b-day. I feel like i am usually a good gift giver, really in tuned to what i hear people say that they want and such throughout the year. These past few months i have been so selfish and caught up in wedding stuff that i never got a clue at one thing he wanted. SOOO, he got stuck with a jacket he wore for our engagement pics (should be up soon), a belt (he needed one), and some socks. snorefest, borefest! Anyways. Happy birthday Aaron Thamas! we only have about 70 days till we are married FOREVER!! im just a little excited.
Even thhough he will not be here for his birthday, Bailey and I made him cupcakes. I tried to make these...
To make these you need fondant. Well, i tried 3 times to make that stuff, and just ended up with marshmallows and butter all over me. So this is what i made instead.



fancy...i like
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AARON!
ReplyDeleteomg toni those are SO cute!! I literally CAN NOT WAIT to see you again! (too many exclamation points)!!!!
ReplyDelete