Ever since I have had this ring on my finger weighing me down, I have thought to myself, "I should really work out, I should try to look firm." ya know? OK, well I am getting married in less than 2 MONTHs and these are still ONLY thoughts. Oh boy! I was watching Bailey yesterday and was looking around the house and thinking of so many projects. I love to clean. And I know this is cheesy, but I love to make my mom happy! She never has time to really deep clean, so while our house is not "dirty," it was in desperate need of some deep cleaning.
Back to the workout....I decided so scrub the floor. I suited up in my old volleyball knee pads, put Bailey down for a nap, blasted pandora love songs, bought the right equiptment at Target, and got to work. Three and a half hours later I hand scrubbed the entire floor. Let me just tell you that I have bruised knees and am soooo sore in my tummy and arms, and somehow my back! It was by far the hardest work out i have had in months. So, if you feel like good workout, come over in a month (our floor will be dirty again), and get down and dirty with a scrub brush! results people!
I can not tell which pictres went where, so I hope you can see the difference in the clean and dirty tiles. it was intense!
Happy Tuesday!I miss AAron, he has been in CHINa forever!Here is a pic of him and his work pal Sita. I think this is in Europe? I am not sure.
that floor is a beast!!!
ReplyDeleteI would PAY YOU MONEY to come do that to my floors. Wait, I'm only renting so maybe not, but I HATE cleaning floors.
ReplyDeleteand ps I got your wedding announcement in the mail. LOVED IT!!!! I'm so excited!!
how can you not tell that that is Louvre in Paris, France...worlds most famous museum and setting for the Da Vinci Code...BTW the floor looked good in real life but in the pics I really can't tell which were before and which were after - bb
ReplyDelete