Hello from St. Thomas. My husband is letting me blog because he knows it will make me happy. I am going to post wedding and honeymoon pics on here at a later date, but for now this is what I got.
Our actual honeymoon to St. Thomas was delayed 2 days because our flights got canceled. We got here (my first plane all-nighter), but my bag never did. Aaron said it was because I packed to much. But I say, if they are going to lose someones bag it should of been his. So Aaron bought me a sawweeeet bathing suit (not really, but it will do) and I just walk around barefoot all day and night. Lets hope it gets here tonight! Only because I can not imagine the tan lines I will get from this onsie.
here are a few pics.
One more funny thing is that Aaron and I went shopping so we can make food instead of eat out all meals. So this morning Aaron is making bacon, and the entire place starts smoking. We opened the doors, turned on the fans, but it was not working! Next thing we know, the smoke alarm is going off LOUD....and not only in our room but in the entire complex. I tried to play it cool, but it was the funniest thing ever! security showed up and everything. Then, I was out on the balcony, along with everyone else, and there was a lady telling me it was a false alarm. i couldnt get myself to admit that it was us who set it off, so I began to shout to people that I was just out taking pictures and that it was a pretty morning, but i think my talkative self may have blown my cover.
Thats is for now!
Oh and my bias opinion is that I had the greatest wedding day ever! loved it. Thanks for all the help!
I love it! I can't wait to see all the pics and I'm glad to see the sun is shining. I was afraid you guys were going to get a week of rain and clouds. You better get something amazing since they temporarily lost your bags--like a free flight somewhere. Have tons of fun!!
ReplyDeleteYAY I LOVE IT!!! That is a sweet swimsuit. I love how if you got to go one piece it looks like you are doing it in style. I can't believe they lost your bag! Sounds like so much fun.
ReplyDeletePS- Kate found the "barbie you got for your birthday" (??) in our car and was REALLY concerned that you don't have it. I told her we'd get it back to you.
Bahahaha I love that you're blogging on your honeymoon!
ReplyDeleteAlso, yeah you wear that one piece!!!
where did you get that ring pic... it is sweet....i also laughed out loud when i read this... it is funny and yet very sad at the same time... nice one pice!!! sexy lady
ReplyDeleteI told Adam about the Bacon story and he said.. What was Aaron trying to cook? HAHAHA! Have fun you guys. I am totally jealous you are laying on some beach getting a tan.
ReplyDelete