Friday, January 14, 2011

OUR ISLAND


St. Thomas is treating us well. We went a little grocery shopping to try to save some money, but I am not sure it is the way we eat... For example, a box of cereal is 8 bux, and I think we eat more than the average person. haha. And I got my bags late last night! We went to a fancy dinner to celebrate my wardrobe and today we went to the prettiest place on earth. It is a place called Megans Bay. It was crowded when we got there, but realized if you walk about 10 min down the beach we could get the entire beach to ourselves. It was AMAZING! And the good news is that Aaron did not get sunburnt! I kept my edward cullen safe from what he calls "satans laser."



3 comments:

  1. getting your bags for sure deserves a celebration. i am super jealous of you two

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful!! I'm so glad you got your bag, so you can change out of that sweet onsie. I showed Bailey the pictures of you guys and she said, "I wasn't there!" She was quite upset about it and misses you guys. Have tons of fun :)

    ReplyDelete