Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sad to leave


We are both a little sunned out (I never thought this was possible), and relaxing...so i decided to blog. I am sure Aaron loves it! haha. The past few days have been so much fun! We found out that the easy-mac at the store down by the pool is the cheapest meal. Two bux a box. So we have gone through quite a few boxes of that, and a fair amount of diet coke. My mom would be upset about the amount of cans we did not recycle. I would take them home, but my bag is already full.
We are staying at a place called Frenchmans Cove and it is owned by the Marriot, which owns two other timeshares right on the water. So we can choose if we want to hang out on our own private beach, or the beaches and pools of the other two resorts. It is pretty cool. My favorite beach is called Morningstar. We have been going down to the end and hanging out with the lizards. So in between our island adventures, you find us here at this beach. One day we even accidently got free pina-coladas!! Thats a diferent story. So here are some pics from Morningstar beach. NICE!



On Saturday we went on a sail ship boat to go snorkling. I think the place was called Buck Island. It was nice. I took plenty of drugs so I would not get sick from the sailing. It was successful!


Lets see..On Sunday we hung out here, tried to go to dinner, but EVERYTHING was closed here on Sunday. It was kinda funny, because we got all ready and pumped to go to this place that served a brownie with pretzels, bacon and ice cream! But it was also refreshing to be at a place where everyone took a day of rest. So we jsut went downstairs and ate at the little cafe by the water. Every day I make aaron pose for a picture on our balcony, so we have quite a few balcony pics. they are fun.
Ok now I am just rambling, and Aaron is packing up, which makes me sad.
Yesterday we took the ferry to St. John. The beaches here are just so beautiful, and the water is way warmer then at home. Right when we got off the ferry, my eye started to hurt real bad. We got in the taxi to go to the beach and by the time we got there I discovered that my contact was missing. It was quite a nightmare. I was digging in my eye trying to find someone with a q-tip, but there was no luck! About 35 min later I finally spotted my contact way behind my eye and dug it out. The rest of the day was a bit blurry for that eye, but still really fun!



Ok I should go help pack! but I really do not want to leave. See you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. jealous... lets go on vacations together... ya? what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome--espcially the turquoise water! Hey, if you guys are vacationing together count us in too! Just make sure I'm not prego.

    ReplyDelete