Monday, September 27, 2010

spider

I was laying on the trampoline looking at the stars with aaron....i get up, and in the dark i see an image. There is no light so i can not see what it is, but when i take one step closer i see that it is a huge spider! What the heck! it was huge. I hate spiders, so after the photoshoot with mr. spidy i killed it with poison spray. I then put it in a cup to make sure it was still dead in the morning.


it had hair, and spikes on its legs, and a huge black dot on its red belly. freaky. and it had a big booty.


On another note, it was my dads 60th birthday on the 20th. That was the night he and my mom were flying in from San Francisco so there were no big plans or party. But he did call a good handful of times to each offspring and suggest that we make him a marble cake. It was fun! I went and got a banner and some caution cones (because he is so old), and made a cupcake cake! I've seen this pan around and had to get it! it is ok but one side cooked better than the other, so i need some perfecting. It was a good night of cake1 i love my dad!


Lastly, this Sunday it was about 99 degrees at our home, so we were all trying to stay cool. Everyone was over for dinner, so Tera Bailey and I went out on the newly remodeled 'grandpa' swing. Bailey was soo cute, making faces and singing all the songs she knew. Her favorite is happy birthday TYTY. ha, she knows his birthday is coming up. She also sang the temple song, the entire thing! it was adorable.



3 comments:

  1. those pictures remind me of when kaci would do that to us... that spider is SICK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious case of the heebie jeebies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your new pic and back ground.... cute!!! i actually took that picture!

    ReplyDelete