For every dress i had to imagine it three inches longer, with sleeves, and with a filled in back....geese that is a big imagination! I do not think i am very imaginative so it was hard. However, i did come out of the dress session with a feel for what I like and dont like in a dress. Thanks sisters and mom for being good sports about the entire thing....Hopefully next time will be a bit better.
Oh and this is my dream dress....of corse it is from a random girl on a blog that I stalk and i dont know where she got it. Ha!



The funny thing is that Keri ran into this girl in target. By ran into, I mean saw across the way. She thought she knew her then remembered that is was just from blogstalking so did not aproach her. Next time she needs to though. I like lace dresses!
No comments:
Post a Comment