Wednesday, September 15, 2010

wedding wedding wedding

It is nuts that so much work can go into a three hour wedding reception. I mean, if you are fortunate to just want something and get it, thats great. But, I think for the majority of the population decisions must be made with money in mind. Anyways, I have a lot of wants...I must now find my needs. I want this. Maybe one like it for the entrance to the barn with flowers and stuff on it. very romantic. So if youa re bored my followers, look on craigslist for random antique things like this bench, i will buy it.

And I want these.......I think this may be a need. I may veto glass plates and ust get myself and my guests some fresh cold DC's. yummy!

or how cute and random is this phone? also found on craigslist.

I am not sure what I would do with this cute blue phone, but i like it. haha. I am basically home all day by myself making decisions. It could be a very interesting reception, seing that I am very impulsive and not creative. Any ideas? please tell me!
I get to hang out with Bailey all the time and love it! I love her!

thats all for now.

1 comment: