I a not a dog expert but I think they are pitbull chow mix? I assess this based on the jaw structure and fluffyness. i do NOT know though. So you are probably wondering why these pups ended up at our house?
My mom was coming home from church and noticed all the cars were swerving (spelling?) and honking to get out of the way. My mom looks closer and sees that they are two tiny little puppies! There was also a big dog with them (maybe the mom?), but forget the big dog! My mom pulled over, got out of her car and called the pups to the side of the road. They both willingly ran to her and got right in the car. When they got home from church they called me to come outside, and to my suprise there are tiny little fluffy animals running around in our driveway. This is when the 5 year old comes out of me. I got so excited! I took them up to my room, had a photoshoot, text people. You know the usual. No more than 10 min into toni play time, Tera noticed that that behind the fluffy cuteness was a layer of fleas! Sooo gross, and slightly sad because these dogs were clearly not taken care of. So I fed them some yummy cottage cheese dog food mix.
Then we gave them a bath, my mom ran to the store to get flea stuff in case they got into my room and we awaited my dad to get home. Oh man, my dad hates dogs! And we knew the entire time that we would be taking them to the humane society and not back to the cruel owners who let their puppies run the streets (one of them even has a little scar on its nose from street fights). My dad got home, and actually responded ok. He likes puppies. And what is better is that the puppies, especially Bear, loves my dad. Look at my dad just chillen with Bear.
Oh i just love puppies. My dad even said tera could keep one! what the heck? But she really does not have time to raise a pup, especially since these pups might be big and mean.. Im just saying that to make my self feel better because all day i have been hanging out with them, and wanting to keep them. I love puppies. I just do. I dressed them up, Shorty wanted to eat them and Hershy just played with them. It was a fun day and I will be sad to give them away tomorrow. I am pathetic I know.
o my gosh!!! we have to keep them...they are so CUTE!!! and that fluffy one!! o my.. i need them!!!
ReplyDelete