




Cute right? My colors are dark purple (not to be worn on anyones body), blush pink, cream, and green maybe? (only in decorations). I have done my share of blogstalking that is for sure. But the good news in that after much deliberation and changing of dates I think I am getting the date and place worked out nicely. Of corse the day i wanted originally 1-7-11 (free slurpees!) is the day my dad plays Vista, the cross town rival in basketball (big deal). My next option was the weekend of the 14th but then i would not get to have it in this adorable barn!
It is super cute. And I think I can do a lot with it. Or at least hope my creative friends and family can. Anyways, it is funny that I am blogging about all this. But, I sit at home most of the day and do this all by myself and have opinions all by myself. So if my followers (my sisters and rania, maybe ailish) have ideas let me know. thats all for now.
you have been doing work!!! haha i love everything.. i am so glad you are getting married in that barn. i wish i was there to help out.. maybe cj will fly me out soon... still dont have a job... ahah
ReplyDeleteHi Toni! Its Stacy! Aaron's mom told me about your blog. I am so excited you are joining the family! I have a blog too.. sorry its mostly pictures of Shylie. www.adamstacy.blogspot.com.. Send me your email and I can invite you!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the barn!
ReplyDeleteWoo Woo this make me want to go to Anthropologie and shop. Really Toni, let's go. You too Keri!!
Toni, You might not really remember me, but I am Amber, Keri's old roommate. Just wanted to let you know that I am also a follower! Love your blog :)
ReplyDelete