Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sneak peak into my Proposal...

Hello!!!!! it has been way too long since i have posted anything on here. Sometimes I just feel like there is nothing worth blogging about you know? things have changed my friends....because I AM GETTING MARRIED!! Whoop whoop. I want to tell my story in detail but for now here is a sneak peak at my ring and the proposal. Aaron did awesome (with only a little help) and it is sooo beautiful!


so romantic right?


I put the DC in the background because it was a highlight of Aarons proposal.

Oh i am sooo excited~ ! it is real, it is happening, and i have a fatty diamond! things could not be better...



full details on the story will come after church. There are so many details i dont want to leave my followers out of. haha. ok Sisters and Rania...

4 comments:

  1. YEAH IT'S SO SUPER!!! I'm just so happy for you! Like so crazy excited!
    You better believe I just commented...you better believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o my goodness!!! YES i need to hear everything... your two followers have posted comments... this is a big day for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SOOO excited for you guys!!! He is so lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toni. It's been after church. Why haven't you posted more. I NEED DETAILS SISTER. (And i'm so so so excited and happy for you two.)

    ReplyDelete