Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SYTYCD



I love shows. One of my favorites is SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. I'm not going to lie, I am really upset at the way this season is going, but it is the best show ever. This season it is too fast, they are already done with Vegas and choosing a top ten. But they are bringing back some allstars. Im excited for Neil he is my Edward Cullen! haha. Im a nerd, but I am excited to see how the rest of the season turns out. If you do not watch this show, you should!


Also throughout the show, at least the beginning, they put all these sob stories up. The drug addict who just loves to dance, or the single mom with no dad who loves to dance, or the person born with a fat body who just loves to dance, and maybe even a deaf person in there who cant hear but loves to dance. I am not making light of these situations, I just think FOX has an interesting way of strategizing their productions and story highlights. Ha! because in the end, usually none of them make it which makes it even more sad. But, if you like cool stories you have to go see this litte man do the coolest dance ever! I think he has spinalbifita (worst spelling ever), and does the raddest robot ever! check it out if you think i am joking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUeMRif6vRU



He is amazing right? I just really like this show thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment