I do not blog much...I feel like I talk to my family all the time! But then I remember how much I like reading all my sisters blogs, so here is to my sisters. Aaron and I got back from Idaho a few weeks ago and life has been pretty normal. I look for jobs, he goes to work, and we hang out and usually watch some shows at night. May sound boring to some, but to me it is the best ever! Last week Tera took me and the lil ones to the San Diego Zoo. It was a hot day, but well worh the free ticket. I actually thought that most of the animals were hiding in the shade....but didnt blame them. Bailey loved the baby lion, and tiger and birds. Here are some pics from the trip.
I love hanging out with my family and I feel lucky to live so close to them. Here is little Brooklynn Kay. She is getting so big! Bailey told me that she will let me have Brooklynn as my favorite sometimes just like I let Keri be her favorite sometimes. hahaha. I am starting to realize how much these little brains listen to my brainwashing.Try to ignore my lame baby voice along with this video. OK I JUST RE WATCHED THIS> MY VOICE IS THE WORST> ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO HER TINY DINOSAUR VOICE... Lets see what else. I just finished a liter of DC and this may be a problem.
Shorty Is just hanging out with here pillow pet. She cries the entire time we are in a car. I am not sure how to cure that

I think this video is better. Still ignore my voice.
(I dropped the phone during this. and the baby was not harmed)And I am babysitting and am not sure where Bailey was. Im sure we were playing our favorite game "special," I think is what she calls it.
THis is Aaron and I in Vegas before we made the trip to Idaho. I blame this place for giving me food poisoning for 4 days while in Idaho sharing a bathroom with Aarons entire fambamily! haha.
I love it!!
ReplyDeletehaha I always think my voice is the WORST in videos. Thanks for the updates. Man, I just can't believe i live so far away. I've never had to do this before. So blogs make me happy. I'll have to try to get a video of josi up because she is crazy. I love little brooklynn's voice and her HUGE smile and chubby cheeks.
ReplyDeleteYes sister blog it up.. You, kaci, and Sam all did. Don't worry mine is coming, it will be HUGE!!!!
ReplyDelete