Here is most of us on our empty beach in Carlsbad. Best 4th EVER! and i am proud because I did not get sunburnt, which led to a great beach week.
How cute is this lil nugget Bailey. She is getting so big and I think I am still her favorite. Im working very hard on it.

On another note, Aaron and I have added a few things to our lil home that make me happy. Item #1- curtains in the bedroom...umm can we say life changer. It is dark and nice. We are working on the bedding situation and the brown everywhere situation, but here they are.
AND we added a new color to our upstairs bathroom. The mustard yellow goes real nice I think. It is really hard to buy lil paintings because I always think "I married the best artist in the world" or "aaron could make this in one hour, why spend money on it?? THis is cheesy I know, but true and I know you agree if you know the man. I gave in and bought these lil paintings at target. I like them for now. Aaron does too, thank goodness.
Looks great!!
ReplyDelete