Thursday, June 23, 2011

I want it vs. I need it

My continuous struggle in life is my wants versus my needs. Aaron and I have been married for almost 6 months and I am still living (partially) out of trash bags. Do not get me wrong Aaron gave up the biggest closet and has given a home to all my belongings...But I think it is time to buckle down and buy a dresser. How do you even go about doing this? We have been everywhere but for some reason both of us are being snobs and want it from fancy places. just dumb.




But, I want to renew my Disneyland pass, and Aarons. SO this is the delema. Buying big things is a struggle for me. In the mean time I have also found a few looks that I want. Or maybe it is a need.


This could be cute in a random corner right? Or maybe it looks like a rug.


I am also excited/nervous that I will be making money now. Maybe I should re-due our bed room like this. Everything in our house is BROWN!!



That is all.

3 comments:

  1. I love that dresser. We still have my old dresser from when I lived at home. Pretty flowers and all. Adam loves it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks like a carpet, but I love the rest! I say work long enough to buy those things and then either quit or take over the company!!

    ReplyDelete