1.) We eat...i love to make food. I try to make it a little healthy since both of us have a little love weight we are dealing with. I say we, I mean I. Here is a delicious Cobb Salad I made one night. A lot harder than it looks. ha
2.) We go to the beach...I guess I should also say this one is mainly me. I go to the beach as much as I can. Kaci has been meeting me half way with Bailey and Brooklynn. It makes me happy! AAron works while I am at the beach.
As you can see I am a LITTLE sunburnt. I am a lobster. I used sunscreen! ugh. But i think it will be tan tomorrow. I must be tired because this is a HORRIBLE picture. I just wanted to share with you how burnt I am.
I love playing with Bailey on the beach. It was really nice this Sunday so Aaron and I packed up the car and made the drive to visit my family who was cooking tinfoil dinners at the beach. It was fun! Bailey is so cute.
3.) We hang out with Shorty...We (shorty included) are currently on our 66th episode of 'The First 48 hours.' It is a good suspensful show about homicide investigation. It is fun to watch...Yet, the other day I was on a run outside and was noticing that I was paying close attention the the litter on the side of the road thinknig to myself "this may be evidence to a murder..." Maybe I am overwatching the show.
Here is Shorty hanging out in our tropical backyard. ha.
Dont ask what Aaron is doing in this picture. Take it for what it is.
OK that is it for now. Thanks for tuning in. Up next week. How I managed to blow my enire tax return in one store....known. as. ANTHROPOLOGIE! I need help.
Wow... picture if Aaron.... might have taken it too far. Hahaha. I want to try and run. I forget what is feels like.
ReplyDeleteYou seriously need to cut back on watching 48 hours. You're going to start to creeping yourself out and might become a hermit!!
ReplyDelete