Thursday, May 12, 2011

THOR

The other day I thought I would be super nice and offer to go see the movie Thor with Aaron. I called him at work and proposed this idea and it went over well. I really just wanted a giant diet coke and popcorn and a lil date. Turns out I loved this movie. I laughed out loud a few times. I think you should see it. I love popcorn!


Side note: Today I got 7 rejection emails from jobs. The silly ones too! An account rep. for Living Social, A recruiter for Vans, a floor Rep. for Verizon, a burrista at Starbucks, an Admmisions rep. at DeVry, and a few other lame ones. I mean c'mon people! Ok I am done venting. But as you can see I do have a range on this job search.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I liked Thor too! Don't tell Adam but he was very nice to look at... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Brian wants me to see it with him too!! But I guess if I get to eat popcorn then it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete