I love going on dates! I think we may be the fastest eaters ever... im jsut saying this because no server can really keep up with us. Maybe this means we should breath, slow down, and taste the food.
Here is just a random picture of aaron with shorty after a bath. She hates baths so much. Usually she will sprint to aaron right when i am done as if I have just done something sooo offensive to her. oh dog!
Currently I am on my 5th episode of national geographic deadliest animals...yup yup this is what I do. We still havn't splurged to get cable yet. I am going to see how long this will last. Maybe till I get a job?? Someone hire me!!!!!! ok thats enough im just venting now.
My camera is lost + I don't have a life = I haven't been bloggin either. I promise to be better.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you've been coming home to hang out with me and take care of Bailey! I already have some more dates that you'll definitely need to come down for in the next few weeks. I promise we'll come up some times too.
ReplyDelete