Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fun things...not many pics


So there has been so many fun things happening around here. NO I did not get a job. BUT, i have been surrounded by family for the past few weeks and it has been so much fun. Makes me feel like I have friends again. Ha! Keri came to CA to meet Brooklynn. Fortunatley the weather was in her favor and the sun shined for a few days. She went home slightly red to Utah hopefully to show her husband that CA is a good time and maybe they should move here?! yup i said it. I dont really take pictures these days but here are some from my sisters blog.
Even Shorty got to come home with me and visit her long lost cousin Doby. They miss each other! And look how cute they are! I love my dog....but I have had some days at dog beach (different story) that make me thankful

Also tyty came down and I got to pick him up from the airport and hang out a little bit. I am very lucky because I think out of the last 4 weeks or so I have been home with my hubby like 6 days!!! AHHH im the worst. But it is ok because so much has been going on on my home front.
Look how cute my niece Brooklynn Kay is getting! Oh I Just love her so.

Here is Tyty and the lil nugget. looks like she is even smiling. probably farting. just saying.

And then there has been the past few days. It was a BEAUTIFUL day this Saturday. I think it was over 80 at the beach so we made a fun day of it. Adam, Shylie, and Aarons mom came over to our house and we all went to the beach. DOG BEACH! wow! what a day. there were so many dogs, maybe even more than humans. Later in the day Stacy came and met us, then we ended the day with a family dinner at BJ's. It was super fun and I got super tan which is always a bonus. Side story...Shorty was very protective of our towels at the beach. If a dog passed by shed growl and show her teeth. It did not matter the shape or size of the dog. She would come out of the tent I so kindly made her and let the dogs know who's beach spot they were in. Best fight would have to be shorty's attempt to fight a great dane! she literally lept from the ground to nip at this HUGE dogs mouth. Fortunatley all the dogs were nice, including this one who just thought shorty was playing and proceeded to get in the play stance...it was quite a site. Here are some cute pics from the day! Shylie is fearless and had so much fun. Got to love a good beach baby.


She loved hanging out is Shorty's bed. And loved shorty so much. She spent the last 10 min or so at the beach in the same chair with shorty. Both of them got along quite well. So cute!

1 comment: