Wednesday, April 6, 2011

100...

I have applied to over 100 jobs...This is not many compared to people I know, but it still is some sort of milestone in life! I am just happy I have a great husband who is willing to work away while I binge drink diet coke all day. I love diet coke!

I will quit one day. On the days I dont drink it I feel healthier.
Keri is coming home today to meet Brooklynn Kay and hang out. I am excited to see her. We are going to work out. I say this knowing that one of my 3 readers is Keri. so see this and know that this is what we are going to do Keri.

Here is a picture of my sister Kaci's new addition ot the family. She is the cutest little nugget!

It will be a fun next couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. haha... that pic is sick of me.. get it off... we will run!! did you get that pic from my blog??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come?

    I feel healthier on days I drink dc because it means I chose to get full on soda instead of treats.

    ReplyDelete