
I have so many things to blog about. Ok not really. But i do want to give you a preview of how much fun i had watching my little nieces and nephew. It was hard, fun, tiring, exciting, scary, and so many more things. Overall I had a lot of things and appreciate all moms more! Here is where owen was trying to show me he could jump really far...i promise sam i did not encourage this. but it is oh so funny. There is so much more to come
oh ok here is one more. I did not prompt them at all!!!! I just says smile for the camera and they just did it.
Ok i will blog about these things soon. I have a lot of cute pictures.
Oh here is just one more....look at this little round headed JOsie
I LOVE IT. Can't wait to hear and see more. That was seriously SOO AWESOME of you to watch the kids. you are so much braver than me.
ReplyDeletegreat work!! great mother you are!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome jump...
ReplyDelete