Monday, February 7, 2011

My Wedding

My sister Kaci posted a super good post about my wedding that i can not replicate. But it was so much fun to relive all the moments. I had so much help and am so thankful for my friends and family. They are great. Check out Kaci's blog at www.meetthebronsons.blogspot.com I hope that works. I think this sister picture is going to turn out so nice. It will definitley be a christmas present next year. ha!

This is the beautiful temple i got married in. Nice pic Kaci, it must be that fancy camera.



I also stole some pics from Emily's page because I forgot to talk about the amazing flowers. When I first started planning my wedding I knew that the Francis sisters would have their hands full because I LOVE flowers. I had a total of 50 centerpieces and more than half of those needed flowers in them. ha. I never knew i did until I went to the flower mart. Holy Cow! there are so many pretty ones. I took some pics that are on my moms camera ( i need to get those), but this just a portion of the flowers that were happening at my house the day before the wedding. We even had enough to make cute little boquets for our nieces Bailey, Kate and Shylie. Sorry Josie maybe next miller wedding. They loved them and it was so cute.
Shelly and EMily and all my crafty sisters who helped...personal opinion, is that the flowers were the prettiest i have ever seen. So many fun colors and such.


1 comment: