Aaron and I have been married for one month...and a few days. Time has been going by quickly. I look for jobs all day and clean the house while Aaron works away. It is quite a life. I know I complain a lot about not having a job, so I have been trying to embrace my domestic duties and realize that not many people get to stay home all day....Ok I said it...BUT, I do want a job, because I have to say the biggest change for me is not being able to spend money. All during college and while living at home I gues I never really, lets say, saved money. I spent when I wanted on whatever I wanted. Boohooo right? I know. But I do love being married and feel very lucky to not only have Aaron as my husband, but his entire family in my life. They are kinda awesome!
So here are some old pics of when I went through the temple. Aarons parents came down and it was so nice. Keri forgot her recommed, but they let her in...she must just look good.





Here is a pic of Ailish and I. She is smart and getting her PhD. I miss her so. This is where i got my hair done on the day of my wedding. They were having a old car show right outside the salon. it was cool

And here is one more pic of my prego sister Kaci. She hates being big, but I think it is kinda cool. I mean she is still prego, and if it was bailey she would already be a month old! So I am happy she is still carrying my niece Brooklyn. I am so excited to meet her! Dont you think Kay is a cute middle name? haha. i do!
kaci prego!! i love it!!
ReplyDeleteHappy One Month! I can't believe it.
ReplyDelete