Friday, December 24, 2010

I was so excited I broke my back

A lot has happened recently that get me real excited. First, I finished my last shift at Rubys Diner. Glorios occasion, and now I'm broke. Second, i had 2 fabulous Christmas partys: one with my fmaily and one with Aarons family. They were both so much fun, and I can not wait to celebrate more in the future. And Aarons parents suprised us with both a really nice kitchen table (picture to come), AND MONEY to help with the wedding. I can not believe it, so incredibally amazing!I also have celebrated my birthday, Christmas is tomorrow, New Years (lame holiday) is next weekend, then the WEDDING! so exciting right?! Oh, and I had a fun bridal shower...so here are some random pics of all this stuff.






In the mudst of all this fun, I managed to throw my back out. I could not move for 2 days, went to 3 doctor apts, and 6 days later i am better, but just taking it easy so I do not have to be wheeled to the altar.
ANd.....Aaron and I celebrated our christmas last night with stocking stuffers. It was so much fun, I got everything i done need, but wanted, and I loved it. Aaron loved it too. I gave him new cuf links with shorty dogs on them. haha.




And...both of us think alike because we BOTH got shorty the same thing. We got her matching dog beds. So funny. and Shorty loved every minute of our Christmas, loved it.


Everyone is just having so much fun around the holiday season and it is just a good time of year. And more importantly, it is FINALLY sunny outside after days of rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment