Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Master Master

This past month has been busy with friends, family and fun! With a little bit of work thrown in there,a little bit of unemployment, and TV sums up my life recently. I DID IT!!!! I graduated. I had the best Masters graduation ever. Although I usually dread graduations, this one was actually prety exciting. I may not be speaking for everyone but I thought it was OK. I got hooded, or in other words, Carmen put a funny looking cape on me and now I get to be called Master Miller. It sounds Beautiful.
But honestly my graduation would have been nothing without the support (AKA loudest chearing squad)from my family and friends. My family actually got to meet one of my best friends family from grad school and sit next to them, so I thought that was also prety cool. I wish I had a picture of the entire squad that was there which includes: Kaci, Brian, Bailey, Tera, Keri, Samantha, Kyle, Kate, Owen, Mom, Dad, and Aaron. They were great....and every once in a while I could here a little Owen voice "go Toni" cutest thing ever!

Anyways, after my name was called there were probably about 500 more names to be called, so somewhere in the middle I managed to sneak out. I did ram into one of the professors and have to walk in front of everyone, but whatev. Worth it! A few highlights from this day include: Carmen saying sorry (Ha) and tecting me (ha), my grandparents suprising me with pearls at my house, throwing up the entire night before, and delicious food with Family!




I know that one day this masters degree will pay off.......Hopefully! But in the mean time, it was the hardest but best thing I have done. Without it I would not have met the people who are in my life today, and they are awsome! Wow, that was a moment. ha!

For my graduation I planned a trip to Vegas....To be continued......

1 comment: