7:00am--> sleep walk to let Shorty outside to go potty (my parental duty)
9:00am--> wake up! turn on VH1 music videos and get back into bed
9:30am--> eat cereal and check facebook while in bed
11:00am--> get out of bed, call someone to talk
11:45am--> think about showering. Open up a cold DC!
12:00-3:00pm--> look for jobs and apply online. AND maybe some online shopping!
3:00pm--> check facebook (stalk people), eat something and think about going to gym
4:00pm--> sometimes I will work at this time so I will put my constume on and go!
4:00pm--> option 2 is going to the gym OR drinking DC!
4:30pm--> try and see if Bailey is coming over
5:30pm--> wait for Aaron to get off work
6:00pm--> wait for Aaron to get back from gym
6:30pm--> eat?
7:00pm--> if I am not at work maybe I will clean something (Anything!)
8:00pm--> look for jobs!
9:00pm--> go to Target before it closes (this is a daily thing)
12:00am--> lay in bed checking my junk mail, rejection letters from applications, check facebook and stalk family members blogs.
1-2:00am--> fall asleep!
So as you can see I everyday is a saturday! Even though for the past 6 years I have been working at Rubys and hating it, I am happy to have a job 3 days a week (thought Id never say that).
I am still having fun with my time off though. I have done so many fun things and have spent a lot of time.......shopping! Help me because since finishing school I have become a shopoholic and dietcokeaholic!!!!!! I thank Keri for the DC.
So if you have any hobbies (perferably paid), or fun free things to do let me know!
Here is a funny picture I found (another thing I do with my time off is go though old school papers and pictures).
great day!! i will join you in like a week when i move home!! haha
ReplyDeleteYeah to the late night Target ritual! I love it!! Despite the fact that I'm there all the time, I always see to find something new that I can't live without. This is the good life, so soak it up!
ReplyDeletemy suggestion for making money...Start selling things in your parents garage that they don't use anymore on craigslist... all you do is clean it up, take a picture and post it online and people will by it. I've made $200 this month on things we don't use anymore. It's fun. call me if you have any questions:)
ReplyDelete