I LOVE holidays. Or really, any reason to do something fun and fabulous. As most of you know I have been dating Aaron for a long time. This is nothing out of my ordniary dating pattern (although Aaron is a keeper). However, with him I decided I wanted to do something fun and celebrate our 1 year dating (I refuse to use the word anniversary because thats for married people). Anyways, we dont have a date where the year would be so I made it up! If I remember correctly it is March 11? I dont remember because I think I moved it up about 5 different times. I didn't really know what to expect or to do on this day that we made up, so I went and got him a gift and just figured if he did something for me it would be kind. I got him a I-pod because around Christmas his got stolen from my house. I honestly was not expecting anything back. I mean we go out all the time and he pays for it so I was just excited for a night out with my main squeeze...So we went to this yummy place to eat and then he suprised me with Circ de Sole Kooza tickets!!! It was so much fun. I have probably been talking about going to see the circus for months, so I am happy he got to shut me up by taking me. The night was overall super. I am excited to make up more "dating" holidays...Are there anymore? I am not sure, but there should be because I love a good celebration.



Here is just another picture that I have of a date night.
Another holiday I got to celebrate was my friend Ranias birthday! It was planned a while ago that we would go to Disneyland. If you did not know, you do not get in free on your birthday anymore (sadness). Two good things happened on this day. The first one is that my mind changed about "The happiest place on earth." I never have really liked it. To be honest, I just hated it. The lines, the heat, the rides, the crowd. But, on this day, there was none of this. The lines were short and we did everything we wanted from the hours 12-6. It was super! The second thing was that it was the first time Rania got to celebrate her B-day without her thesis in the way...She finished that beast of a paper, so it made the day more fun!
Finally, there was Easter! It was super FUN. There was tennis, food, volleyball, family, and engagements!!!!! The big event this easter was the earthquake....and my lil sis got engaged! CJ is rad and together they are a powerhouse on the tennis courts. The ring is beauiful and they are just the cutest.


Yup, I love holidays and fun things!
Still looking for a job! help!!!!!!
I'm jealous that you got a line free day at Disneyland! That would be like my dream come true. Both times we've taken Bailey, there have been lines galore but we still had fun.
ReplyDeleteI love this!!!! Date pics are super cute as well as each outfit your wore! I also love how you told me you posted this yesterday, hahaha. I also love how your mind changed about Disneyland. And Keri I love your dress (and ring of course)!
ReplyDeleteWhoop whoop!!! i got a shout out.. i love it!! Nice post sister... rania... thanks about the ring... i think it is pretty sweet too!! the clothes= toni's... always!! haha
ReplyDeleteHi Toni!
ReplyDeleteHeart you,
Main Squeeze