Friday, March 4, 2011

Job Title: Housewife

So it has been a while since I have blogged. Partly because I talk to the people that read my blog daily, and I also feel that I don't have much to say. I am a stay at home wife, I like to say mom because I have shotry. Days are good. We have a cute little place and I have been trying to decorate or just furnish this place. We have the essensails (i.e., bed, tv, table), but are waiting to find some good deals on all the rest. It is kind of fun anticipating the slow process of making this little place feel like our home. Here are some projects I have done.

I bought these cute little pots from anthro to have at our wedding. NOw i get to use them as decorations. It is cute, but i wish i knew where to put them. They were in the bathroom, then the kitchen, and then assorted throughout the house. Now they are outside because I think they brought miniature ants into the house. I didnt know what else to blame. But are'nt they cute?!

We have two pieces of furniture outside. One is a cute little igloo for Shorty. THe other day i found her in there so I think she likes it. It was a steal for 10 bux at a garage sale. The other thing is this bench/storage box. I realized the other day that i have spent almost all of our target cards and money on things i want/need or corse need. But, I neglected to get things that aaron needs, but he doesn't know he needs. I dont even know if that makes sense. Soo there was this storage thing at target and it said it was easy to put together so i got it! it holds tools and all sorts of good 'outside' things.

So we have a little outside area that originally had huge trees that shaded the entire patio and ferns and such. WEll there was a tiny rodant problem so the land people took away the tree. There were a few palm trees and this really nice ivy that went up the fence. One day i got carried away with gardening outside and accidently pulled up the roots of the ivy (i thought the roots looked a bit long and thick but could't see where they were coming from), so it was also eliminated. I wish I had a before and after pic.

1 comment: