Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"i'm making you a flower person"

Yesterday was a dumb day to say the least. I spent a large majority of it applying to restaurant jobs. It began with me thinking that Rubys would hire me. I mean why not I have been working there for about 7 years. But, this is the first time I almost caught myself begging the managet to let me work there. He really wanted me to work Sundays, and I refused and said I am available EVERY DAY ALL DAY EXCEPT sunday. ugh....
I was texting Aaron the entire day telling him how upset I was. And how I was upset becasue I was upset. I mean poor guy. haha.
Then he came home from work with these!

I love them. And I love him. He keeps telling me that he know I am not a flower person but he is going to make me one. I decided that I am ok with that.

2 comments: