Friday, March 4, 2011

FOOD

First off...Aaron will eat anything. I really actually from the bottom of my hear believe this to be true. Any time I ask what he wants for dinner it could easily be hotdogs and a glass of milk. I refuse to waste my domestic abilities on a hot dog so here are some things i have tried.

Ok so these pics are out of order but here is the final look of my "healthy" dinner. haha. It is spagetti squash pesto chicken meal. It looks gross, and I thought it was OK, but Aaron claims that it is his favorite. I cooked one squash and it was enough to feed a family of 5. PLUSS we are being healthy by using squash instead of pesto right?

We are healthy squash eaters

I just cut the squash in half and microwaved it in a little water with a lid for 25 min or something like that. There are a lot of good recipe's that I want to try with this squash. I even bought butternut squash I am going to attempt to make something with tonight!
I also attempted Bannana muffins. The ingredients were too healthy and I didnt like them. But Aaron has been chowing down on them for the past few days so I am happy that I did not have to waste yummy bannanas. I think they need butter and sugar!!! They had oats and applesauce instead. But they were cute. Oh and shorty likes them also.

1 comment: